Where I always speak my mind and have interesting stories to tell!!!

April 20, 2011

None Of Your Friend's Business



We are probably all guilty of this to some degree. Gossiping to your best friend about your latest boo. Whether we are discussing the juicy details of last night's date, kiss, or sexual escapade; or we are dishing about a fantasy (in my case) woman who we were checking out at the mall, we do it. So here's a few problems with it.
1. Often times our friends get envious, curious, or live off our encounters.
2. The person you're dishing about usually wouldn't be comfortable with if they knew you were telling just how good their head game was or wasn't!!!
3. Some people really just don't know how to keep their mouths shut after you've told them something. So now not only does your bf know but her sister, your girls, the cashier at the corner store...etc.

Now if you have good friends then you really don't have nothing to worry about. But even a good friend can go bad if you're constantly boasting on your sexual fulfillment. Eventually someone is gonna start to wonder what if? Some of them are gonna be bold as hell. And some are just gonna be down right trifling. Can't begin to tell you the number of stories I hear of my best friend slept with my girl or man. Well guess what... If you didn't tell her how good it was she probably wouldn't want to see it for herself.

Or better yet, you do have a damn good friend who just listens and supports you and who your with. But you've told her all our business and now when I come around all she can do is smile at me. I'm wondering WTF, and come to find out she knows about the way I poured Moscato over your breast and sucked them dry. Yea awkward moment.

Now I'm a hypocrite on this subject because I'm definitely guilty of leaving a date and calling my girls up and spilling the beans about everything we did and the feelings that I have about the night, morning, or day. But honestly I shouldn't do it. The good thing for me though is that the majority of my friends are straight so I'm not worried about them crossing over to my side and trying out my beau at the moment. It still doesn't make it right though. Esp. cuz my friends are the ones to call her out when they meet her.

Regardless of the matter we are still gonna do it. I just say use caution while doing it. Be mindful of the outcomes that can occur as a result. Try to practice will power. What the hell, I know that even after this I'm still going to call up my friends and talk!! You're even going to catch a few stories in this blog so... Lmfao!!

1 comment: