Where I always speak my mind and have interesting stories to tell!!!

August 16, 2012

Studs: What's beneath their clothes?

Ok ladies! Here's a fun topic. We all love our studs. It's something about their swag. The way they dress, smell so good, and carry themselves, but somehow still manage to have that sense of femininity about them. Mmmm so sexy, just thinking about it makes me weak. I don't know about y’all but my girl is worse than me when it comes to getting dressed sometimes. She has to lay out all her clothes from her briefs and sports bra to her button up and J's. And even then she isn't guaranteed to wear what she lays out. What I'm curious to know is what these gentle-studs feel about their personal image based upon what kind of garments she wears under the American Eagle that she rocks. I have dated all different types of women. There are women who wear boxers and sports bras strictly. Women who mix and match boxers, briefs, panties, bras and sports bras based on their moods. Some studs who Victoria Secret it up underneath their Polo. Or studs like my woman who wears the tight ass boxer briefs that cling to her ass when they sag. And on most days don't rock a bra unless she absolutely has to. That shit is such a turn on! Sorry got off the subject just slightly. But what I want to know is if what they wear under their clothes makes a difference. I don't like to look at studs as men, but is it the more manly the boxer the more masculine the woman? I've been a lesbian for all my life as the majority of you know. Yet this is something I have yet to figure out. I mean is there any way to figure it out? Or is it truly about the comfort level that a woman has. Femmes let's be honest with ourselves, thongs aren't always the most comfortable things in the world. I mean half the time I wear one I feel like I have a wedgie all night long. Which brings me to something else, Studs if your woman asked you to dress in Vicky Secrets and you normally don't would you? I mean if you're in a lifelong relationship I think you should. Lol I caught my girl dressed in one of my bras playing around before!! But truthfully it was so funny and cute to me that I wanted her more than I ever had watching her walk around topless. Studs we love you no matter what you wear under your clothes. But please someone let me in on the secret. What's up with the underwear that y'all wear? Does it say something extra about your personalities? Should I expect that because you wear panties that you're more open in the bedroom? Or does it even matter at all? Period point blank there is nothing more seductive than a woman's body period. So no matter what you put on I'm all game. Wait, no I'm not allowed to say things like that anymore. Lol. Femmes what do you like to see your stud in?

No comments:

Post a Comment