Where I always speak my mind and have interesting stories to tell!!!

April 12, 2011

The Dating Game


I've been back dating now for a few months. Ugh is all I can say. Why is it so hard? Well no let me clear that up. Dating for me is not hard. It's like every woman I have gone out with has fallen in love with me and wanted to take things further... already. Are we in that era of life where it's "hey let's make a commitment" after the first date. Or is it just the emotionally unbalanced trait of women all together? Case in point. There is one chick that I went out with and literally now she is ready to call up every woman in her phone to let them know she is off the market. Then there is an old flame I've been hanging with but I just can't seem to get it right with her.
I try not to smother her, she wants me to. I try to allow her to do what she wants to, she wants to be with me. And yes all that is great!! I would love nothing but to be with her. So why don't I? Hmmm... I say I'm ready. But obviously I'm not if she's only asking simple things of me and I can't comply. And I don't even know why it's so hard for me. She wants me to call more. Normally I smother who I want with calls and texts. She wants to see me every chance I have. Perfect normally I would try to see who I want every day of the week. I'm so out of character. I'm putting so much slack in the leash that I'm hanging myself. I don't even know how to tighten the line.
Maybe I'm still screwed up from the last relationship. So how do I fix it. And not just for her, for every woman I'm dating. I don't want to become bitter. Better yet I don't want to become a man. I can definitely see myself having the mentality of a man right now. Omg help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment